2. Nadia does so well holding onto the cart when grocery shopping. I am so proud of her. To think I was avoiding shopping with both kids say 8 months ago and now it's a breeze to have Ian in the cart and Nadia walking while holding onto the cart.
4. We're going on a cruise in less than 3 months with Paul's parents! I got Ian's passport photos today at CVS, which helped make the trip seem more real. We're going to take the passport application to the Post Office tomorrow.
5. I'm grateful I'm not teaching on Wednesday nights next semester. I realized when I was almost home (at 7:45) that I had forgotten to go to choir rehearsal last night. I miss it, and am glad I will be able to start attending the entire rehearsal each week in January.
6. I'm extremely grateful for my two precious children. My heart bursts with joy during simple moments like when Ian is sitting on my lap when I'm on a swing and Nadia is pushing me. Thank you, Lord! Any time I feel sadness that I'm most likely not going to have another child, I try to look at the glass half-full and remind myself of where I was 3 years ago - without any children.
7. Paul's advisor is flying to England tonight. YAY! I am not sure how long she'll be away this time, but when she's way Paul works from home.
No comments:
Post a Comment