I love seeing my to do list get shorter and shorter. It's such a great feeling to cross something off the list, particularly when it's something like "grade final exams." I finished all my grading this morning, and I've posted all the semester grades. WOOHOO! I'm hooding a student at the commencement tonight, and then the spring semester will officially be over for me. To celebrate the end of the semester, I'm going to stop at Panera on the way to commencement and buy a strawberry poppyseed salad, which I think is one of the best salads EVER, and since I'll be using a gift card it won't really cost us anything.
Yesterday I brought home the books that some textbook companies had sent me (unsolicited) over the last semseter that I don't want. I boxed them up and printed shipping labels this morning, and after they are processed, I should be getting $362 for them. That wasn't on the written to do list, but it was on the one in my head. Similarly, I signed Nadia up for swimming lessons today. I decided to sign her up for the ones that start June 18, even though she'll miss one morning (the day we go to Lancaster to see "Jonah") because I figured it would be better for her to have the lessons earlier in the summer than to wait until July 9. Ian is only eligible for the "water baby" classes so I'm going to hold off on formal lessons for him until 2013. In between doing things on my list I get to play with the kids (this morning it was Mr. Potato Head and also building with blocks).Paul tried to fill the P17 prescription yesterday, but PSU said it would take one week for it to come in. I called the OB office this morning and asked if #1 I could have a shot at my appointment next Thursday and #2 if they could give me one syringe to take on our vacation. Paul won't be on campus the next two weeks because he'll be in Philadelphia next Monday-Friday at a conference, and then we leave for Grand Cayman next Saturday (I'm going to start packing this weekend!). The nurse said that was fine as they have a supply of them at the clinic. Paul can pick up the prescription on May 29.

No comments:
Post a Comment