Thursday, July 17, 2008

Three Cheers!

I want to give three cheers for Nadia - hip, hip, hooray, hip, hip, hooray because over a span of 10 hours I got 7 hours of sleep. That's 2 nights in a row!!!!!! Again Daddy was up with her some, but from midnight to 4am she SLEPT! I woke up at 3am as my body was ready for a feeding, but after seeing she was still sleeping I went back to bed. I'm still working on weaning Nadia off of the shield. There are some feedings when it is not used at all. At least a portion of every feeding is done without it. She's actually gone through several feedings now in a row without having used it. Hopefully in the next week or so we can completely ditch them!

Nadia has LOTS of clothing size 0-3 months. That's the size I got the most of in terms of gifts. Hopefully she'll grow into that size before it gets cold out. Thanks to my recent eBay purchases, I think she now has enough in preemie and newborn sizes except I want to buy one more pack of onesies in newborn the next time I'm at Walmart. I am very thankful for eBay as they don't sell much in preemie size at the mall nearest us plus I can shop from home and get really good bargains!!

1 comment:

Joanna said...

Cute, CUTE!! Love the new pictures of Nadia.