1. It is so wonderful to be able to stay in bed at least one hour later than I have been able to for the past year as Oliver is sleeping 1-2 hours longer than he had been. Oliver's naps weren't that great the past two days (they were good on Sunday and Monday), but he's doing much better at night as he's been getting up between 6:45-7:30am over the past week. His afternoon nap was also better today. Way to go, Oliver! When he wakes up in the morning, he doesn't cry. We just hear him "talking" in his crib, which is a nice way for him to wake up. The last two days he slept some more in my arms after he woke up in his crib to lengthen his afternoon nap. Both days he slept in my arms until Ian woke him up. His afternoon nap has been at least 45 minutes each day (the part in his crib), which isn't that great but is better than the 15-30 minute afternoon naps he's taken the past 3 months. His morning nap has gone back to being 20-30 minutes long.
2. Nadia learned how to swing! She was swinging herself really high at the park today.
3. Nadia was having a ball measuring things with a ruler today. Homeschooling can be a lot of fun!
4. Paul's mom's lymphoma has returned. We're thankful that it was caught early and that she only needs radiation. Five years ago she needed both chemo and radiation. Next year they'll put her on a new pill, and hopefully she won't ever need chemo or radiation for it again.
5. Ian fed himself tuna noodle casserole last night. I gave him a small pretzel stick after every bite, but that's still a huge improvement. Oliver continues to be a GREAT eater.
6. I lost 10 pounds over the past 6 1/2 weeks! If I lose 6 more I'll be back to what I was before Nadia. I would like to lose that before the FET, if possible.



No comments:
Post a Comment