Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Ginger Tea

Tea is soooo much better than soda. I have always really disliked carbonated drinks. They make me burp for one thing! I am still nauseous today but it's just like the m/s I had in 2005. If I just keep munching on crackers or pretzels I am fine. Paul was relieved I slept much better (as my lack of sleep also caused him not to get much either). I am relieved to know I won't be THAT sick during the first trimester. I can handle this level of morning sickness much better than what I thought was m/s but was really the flu. One thing that's different than 2005 is during that brief pgcy I really craved cereal. I was living off of it! It sounds revolting to me now. But at least my English muffin didn't sound revolting this morning whereas it sounded revolting yesterday. The one thing that cracks me up the most is I have NO desire for ice cream! I might break a record for how many days (or weeks?) I go without eating ice cream considering I usually have some EVERY day. Funny how a little tiny baby can change our food preferences! Paul was concerned about me mainly only eating crackers and pretzels, but I told him it's quite alright. The baby will get what he/she needs even if that's mainly what I eat for a few weeks. Paul doesn't have any signs of the flu so hopefully I didn't pass it on to him, and hopefully the four Benners are also starting to feel better as I am today.

I checked my calendar from 2005 and my first u/s with that pgcy was at 5w0d which is where I'll be this Friday. So who knows, maybe I'll have my first u/s THIS week??? I am sure they'll tell me tomorrow. Paul is stopping to pick up more PIO today at the RE's office (there's no RX for it - they just give it to me directly). I also want to ask when I get switched to an OB/GYN. I think maybe at 10 weeks? I'll ask tomorrow about that also.

Paul's next project (for me) is to massage away the lumps of medicine. I forgot to massage the injection sites while I was in Chicago. I am used to Paul doing this for me. :-) The lumps are on both sides and much bigger than before. He said the one almost feels like a bone it's so hard (but it's a lump of medicine). Sitting has been more painful lately so although the process of getting rid of the lump is painful, it's worth it in the long run!

No comments: