We started trying to have children in May 2002. After pursuing fertility treatments, domestic, and international adoption, our daughter Nadia Renee was born on 6-24-08 (at 36w4d). IVF #2 resulted in Ian Alexander, who was born on 12-12-09 (at 34w3d). Oliver Elliot (IVF #3) was born on 8-7-12 (at 31w6d)! Three other pregnancies (in 2005, 2007, and 2013) ended in miscarriage. Our family is complete! We are so thankful for our three miracles!
Friday, November 9, 2007
Wait until Monday
We went to a lab near my sister's home this morning, but two things caused me not to have a Beta done. #1 the cost was $105, and #2 my RE clinic said they wouldn't do a repeat Beta if the first Beta wasn't done in their lab. So if I was going to have it done elsewhere then I'd need to have two done there, and I can't do that since I am flying back Sunday morning (plus I sure don't want to pay $210!). So instead we went to CVS and I bought 4 more hpts - a different brand that came to $20 including tax which is 9% here in IL. So I hope to keep seeing 2 lines every morning, and hopefully the line will get darker. I hope I sleep better tonight though! I slept fine until I poas at 2:50am (CST) and after I saw two lines I couldn't sleep a wink! I was on my laptop in bed plus leaving Paul a whole bunch of messages on our answering machine. He finally called me back about 7:00am (EST) and then I called my parents also with the VERY happy news. I am in a state of shock. I don't feel pg at all. I'm so used to only seeing one line. I have looked at the hpt a million times today just to be sure it's real!!! I did take a nap this afternoon so that helped me catch up a little on the sleep I missed this morning, but I still am hoping for at least 8 hours tonight! Thanks for all your congratulations. I appreciate the support!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oh I can't wait to check in the morning!!!!!! pins and needles over here!!!!
Post a Comment