Thursday, November 22, 2007

It certainly shot up!


Paul & I can view our medical records online. One feature is you can see graphs (line or bar) of information like your weight, b/p, etc. Well I did a graph this morning of the last 10 times my hCG levels were measured. The first five are during the m/c in July 2005 and then the next two are from a failed inj/iui and the fresh ivf this summer. The last three are from this FET. :-) The number sure spiked up from Beta #2 to #3!! Happy Thanksgiving Day everyone!

3 comments:

Tamera said...

gotta love those visuals!

Mama Bear said...

Awesome!!!!!Happy thanksgiving!!!!

Shelly said...

How fun that you have such "early evidence" of your little one. Would you believe I never took one hpt with Little Fish? I knew I was pg, so why bother? I figured for sure I was going to have another ectopic or something anyway. (Never had a pg "work" before, so why would it happen this time?) Now I actually regret not having that positive hpt to look back on. I didn't even have an hcg taken... Didn't want to hear more bad news. I told the doc if the pg worked, it would work, and if not, there wasn't much he could do anyway, so to leave me alone. Well, the rest is history! lol!

So happy everything is going so well for you! What a fun and happy holiday season you'll have! :O)