Monday, December 1, 2008

Morning Nap

Well now that we've had three days in a row where the morning nap was about 90 minutes long, I feel safe in saying the 45 minute morning nap is no longer the norm. Yay! The other naps of the day are still 45 minutes, but I imagine in time she'll begin to have a longer afternoon nap as well. Right now the only times she has a long afternoon nap are when I let her take it on the boppy on my lap. As for the night time, I am wondering when we'll have a stretch longer than 4 hours again. I appreciate being down to two feedings a night, but let me tell you I would be thrilled to start getting more hours of uninterrupted sleep. I am open to suggestions!!!

I want to take some photos this week that show Nadia's new skills. So today's photo shows her increased ability to use her hands. She grabbed on to the ring with both hands all by herself. :-)

It was hard to go back to school today, but the good news is that Friday is the last day of classes for me and Tuesday is my only day of final exams next week. The end is in sight! A few of our neighbors have put up their Christmas decorations already. Normally we get our tree the day after Thanksgiving. I have to admit although I am already enjoying listening to Christmas music, I have no desire at the moment to decorate the house or a tree. We shall see if I muster the energy later. I think between the move and having a little baby, I am tired. Probably I should be taking my iron supplement also. I am likely still anemic. I haven't been taking it for fear of the side effect, but maybe having more energy would be worth any side effect there might be. I still think sleep would be the most helpful! :-)

No comments: