On Christmas Eve Nadia celebrated her 1/2 birthday! See how much she's grown!
July
December
August

December
Eating: Nadia is doing better and better each day with solid foods although some days I forget to give her some. I want to start giving her some every day and reintroduce rice cereal. So far she has eaten carrots, sweet potatoes, pears, and apples. Next will be green beans! She is still taking 20-24 ounces of formula a day in addition to nursing a few times a day. I am going to try to pump after every feeding the next few days to make another attempt to get my milk supply back up and wean her off of formula. I hope I am successful! My milk is cheaper and better for her, and she might be my only child and so I want more time nursing her than I am getting now.
Playing: Sleeping on her belly has helped a lot as has her increased ability to sit and stand and use her hands. She enjoys playing with her toes and her new toys. She was laughing at her reflection in the mirror while sitting in her walker today, LOL! Of course she still loves music!
Sleeping: We are down to one feeding a night. The last few nights this has been sometime between 3-4am. There are still some days when she wants to get up at 6am or earlier, but it's becoming more frequent that she doesn't wake up until after 7am (yay!). The total amount she's sleeping at night is now usually (although not last night!) at least 11 hours and the record was one night at my parents she slept a total of 12 hours and 40 minutes. Wow! As long as we stick to the schedule (and don't forget to bring the pack n play to Paul's parents house - oops!) she does well with her naps. She usually has 3 naps a day of which 2 are 1-2 hours long and 1 is only 45 minutes. Some days she has only 2 naps and others she still has 4. Her naps keep getting longer and longer. The record is 2 1/2 hours - also in my parents pack n' play at their house this week.
1 comment:
She is such an adorable baby. I just love those little chubby cheeks! So cute!
It sounds like you all had a great Christmas and lots of quality family time. That's the best.
Happy new year!
Post a Comment