Monday, September 3, 2007

Refund

I keep checking online to see if our refund has come through yet from the hospital, but it hasn't yet. I hope I am right that we will get $1K back of the $8,200 we paid in June. The last thing we were charged for was freezing the embyro (August 7) so it's been almost a month. Hopefully it will come through before we pay for our FET (we need to pay $2,250 by Oct. 1). I expect we'll get $700 back from that - maybe in December. Originally I thought we'd get $2,150 back of the $8,200 we paid in June, but we hadn't prepaid for ICSI ($550) or freezing the embryo ($600) so that's why I think we'll only get $1K back, but $1K is better than nothing!!! Hope everyone is having a wonderful Labor Day weekend! Paul had class today, but I have the day off. The weather has been absolutely gorgeous the last few days. I would love for it to stay like this for weeks or months (wishful thinking, LOL).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a happy boy!!! Gorgeous smile!!!